Looking for the perfect gift for someone who loves listening opera music? We’ve identified 12 ideas that are sure to please:
1. Opera Glasses – Nothing is more classic for the Opera lover than a great piece of binocular opera telescope glasses. They are the true symbol of the opera and great item for the collector and lover of opera.
2. La Scala Opera Collection – This is the perfect gift to spoil your opera fan with, or spoil yourself with! It features great quality of archival footage from 11 different operas. It’s something you’ll keep coming back to again and again.
3. Essential Opera Collection – This is a nearly endless collection of operatic performances. It has all of the essentials in perfect quality to add to your collection. It includes The Royal Opera House, Teatro Real, Paris Opera, Glyndebourne and The Netherlands Opera.
4. Madame Butterfly Framed Art Print – Madame Butterfly has always been at the top of the list for most beloved operas in the world. This picture includes a great art print of a scene form that classic opera. Great size.
5. Opera Singer Tote Bag – Opera is one of the oldest music geners in the world. Why not let everyone know your love of the art with this great tote back. You will announce to everyone on the street that you are an opera lover with this great tote back.
6. Mozart: Don Giovanni DVD – This is the ultimate DVD collection of one of Mozart’s most famous operas. The immortal and timeless Don giovanni, one of his master pieces.
7. Magic Moments of Opera – Wonderful collection of top opera performances!
8. Music Words Napkins – When you have your next dinner party with your opera pals, you NEED to feature these napkins. Decorated with appropriate terminology, they’ll be a conversation piece as well as a functional object for your party.
9. Wagner Edition – This is a great tribute set for opera composer Wagner. The full set contains his classic pieces. You will be transported back in time to the Bavarian Alps every time you listen to this.
10. The Most Beautiful Opera Houses in the World – Great guide to some of the stunning opera house of the world. Perfect coffee table book.
11. An Opera Poster – Decorate the home with a great college that is made for the opera lover.
12. Book: A History of Opera – Covering a 400 year period, this book expertly navigates the rise of one of the most enduring art forms. Great detail on composers, going beyond the surface without getting too academic.